I love, love, love this multimedia introduction that Parklife has on their website. Parklife, is an Australian national outdoor music festival held every year in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth. The lineup this year is epic in terms of the music I love. As the festival's site explains, Parklife is Australia's unparalleled electronic/indie music festival jam-packed with artists who completely define the moment in music. So basically this is my perfect music festival complete with beautiful outdoor venues. I am also blown away by the festival's website. It is one smart site. Other festival sites pale in comparison to the concept and execution of this site. The design is clean and beautiful, making it an enjoyable experience to explore. It's easy to navigate with many clever components. I'm serious, it makes Treasure Island Music Festival's site seem like sensory overload--like there is just too much going on. Parklife's design is sophisticated and refined and I liiike it :) Mad props to the people at Folio Creative for designing this interactive experience.
So, here's what I want you to do:
Go check out Parklife's site - http://www.parklife.com.au
and then go to these other festival sites to see what I mean
Treasure Island music festival http://www.treasureislandfestival.com/2010/index.php
Lollapalooza http://www.lollapalooza.com/
Outside Lands http://www.sfoutsidelands.com/
Coachella http://www.coachella.com/
See what I'm talking about? Some of these sites are nice, serve their informational purpose and have some good components, but they are no Parklife.
What I would give to go to this festival this year. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment